I'm trying to place some code for a mailchimp popup but when I try all my standard places I typically use it is causing major issues in the theme. Is there a specific spot that is safe and won't disrupt the theme?
Hello, can you provide URL, i need to see issue myself.
1) did you try use RAW HTML by Visual Composer component for your code?
2) theme has some specific spots only for scripts, custom css (for whole site) and links for <header>, all are placed here Theme Options -> Custom CSS/JS
but i think this isn't your case. your code must work, as i know now Mailchimp has own Visual Composer component for page-building.
Thank you for great 5 star rating for our theme on ThemeForest. We really appreciate it.
I did try pasting RAW html and got the same response. I tried in the css file as well as the themes css section in theme options.
hello, i checked your site, unfortunately i don't understand(or can't see) the issue, please:
1) provide code which you try to put on page.
2) where do you took this code? link/documentation/page
3) what must code do?
4) provide login and password AS PRIVATE answer and URL page where you pasted code